.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's All a Matter of Perspective

When my roommate woke up this morning, she kept saying how late it was. I pointed out to her that it was 6:30 am - really, it was quite early. She made the comment that it's all in perspective. She's absolutely right.

I have actually been thinking about it a lot lately. As hard as some things are in my life, I know that I really do have it easy. And I really make attempts to realize and appreciate that. It's all a matter of focusing on the positive, rather than the negative, and appreciating the many things that I do have, rather than those that I don't.

It's all a matter of perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home