.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Purple

My co-worked asked to borrow my scissors this morning and when I handed them to her she commented on the fact that they are purple, which happens to be one of my favorite colors (though blue edges it out by just a smidge). I expounded upon the color purple, ruminating on the fact that my shirt today actually matches my scissors (all of which was a fluke - I didn't pick out the scissors and certainly wasn't thinking about them when I got dressed this morning).

A few minutes later, she came back to my desk holding a purple pencil she had found. She gave it to me as a gift. It made me happy on this Monday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home