.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Others

I've realized that I think I feel stronger for others than for myself. For example, if someone hurts a friends of mine, I get much more upset than if they hurt me. And I HATE hurting other people myself, I will often go to great lengths (and sometimes my own pain) before hurting someone else. Conversely, I really like making other people happy. Not that I don't like making myself happy, but even more so for others.

5 Comments:

At March 21, 2006 5:30 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Good for you!

Not to minimize that, but aren't most of us like this? Or am I just blind to what everyone else does?

 
At March 21, 2006 6:35 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -

I would like to think that most people are like that.

 
At March 21, 2006 8:21 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

ezzie...

NO ONE is like Shani.. Whenever I am feeling down, I write to her, most ppl ignore the email or take days to respond. Then it is just a few terse sentences, or whats bothering them or whatever.

Shani always takes the time to respond very soon, and write a long, caring well-thought out letter. It always cheers me up when I read it..

Thank you for always being there for me, Shoshana

 
At March 22, 2006 7:19 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

I don't doubt that she is... I'm wondering if it's so rare. Sounds like it is, and I just don't realize...!

 
At March 22, 2006 8:44 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

SG -
Thank you so much. It makes me happy to know that you appreciate my e-mails and they cheer you up.

Ezzie -
I think you are very lucky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home