.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yay!

I did really well on my first big assignment for the semester - a practice therapy session that I then had to transcribe and write a summary of from a specific theoretical perspective of counseling. My professor gave me numerous very positive comments and said that I had a really good grasp on the theory that I chose. I also had good feedback from the person whom I did the therapy session on. I feel like I accomplished something this semester - which is nice considering the amount of work I have yet to do.

2 Comments:

At March 24, 2006 8:16 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

I didnt doubt for a second that you would do phenomenally well..Your a natural..


Have a gr8 Shabbos

 
At March 27, 2006 8:00 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Thanks SG - Hope you had a great Shabbos as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home