.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Too Much!

Just to freak myself out further, I decided to write down on a calendar when the remainder of my assignments for the semester are due:

Next Wednesday - 15-page paper due (have 1-1/2 pages written)
The Monday after that - Group project due, write-up of personal interview due
That Wednesday and Thursday, Friday - first days of Pesach (haven't cleaned a lick for Pesach yet)
The next Wednesday (which is Yom Tov) - Practice therapy session with transcription due
That Wednesday and Thursday - Yom Tov
The following Monday - 10-page paper due (have not yet given it a single thought)

And during all that, I will continue to work full-time. The way I figure it, I have 4 Sundays (guess what I will be doing with my weekends) and 4 evenings (from 6 until whenever I fall asleep) to work on all those assignments (I don't count nights I go to school, because I am way too zapped by the time I get home to do work). Oh yeah, and in the morning from 5:30 when I have been waking up until I leave the house. Sure - no problem!

4 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 9:15 AM, Blogger Diana said...

nice LIST

 
At March 30, 2006 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Shoshana! Thats a tight schedule you have....I am confident you will do well. Hang in there!

 
At March 30, 2006 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesnt leave much time for dating, does it..

 
At March 30, 2006 3:23 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Diana -
:-P

Adi -
Thanks for your confidence. I'll let you know how I do. I hope things are well with you.

Dovid -
Where there's a will, there's a way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home