.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring is Here!

I love spring. My mood is so incredibly happier when it is warmer. It's amazing to me how the same streets, while still not pretty, now fail to depress me. I didn't realize how much the seasons affected my mood until this year and I see in the matter of a week what a change and influence the temperature has had on my mood. I feel like things are so much easier now and happier and lighter and brighter. I can do anything - I am not even as stressed about school (though I admit to some stress). I wish it would be spring all year round, except then I probably wouldn't appreciate it as much.

For now, though, I am sure appreciating it!

1 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 6:42 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Glad to hear that you are in a good mood..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home