.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Done!

I finished my paper - and it's not even due until tomorrow. I had quite the productive evening. In addition to working on my paper until I couldn't look at it anymore, I started cleaning for Pesach and did laundry. Tasks for the rest of the week include working on my group project, continue cleaning for Pesach and doing my taxes. No problem!

2 Comments:

At April 06, 2006 5:33 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

Hi,
i was just curious, what things to you write on this blog and what on the other one?

 
At April 06, 2006 5:58 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Prag -
This blog is for my short little, not well-thought-out, random thoughts. My other blog is for posts that I have thought through more and that I feel actually have something to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home