.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Joy

Jack posted about making a list of those things that bring you joy. I decided that it's the perfect time to make a list of my own.

What brings me joy?
- Laughter - both my own and others
- Meeting someone new who I really like and connect with
- Finishing a good book
- Making someone happy
- Being creative
- Being outside on a beautiful day, looking around and appreciating nature
- Knowing that I have worked hard on something, and seeing it come to fruition
- My refrigerator (I have it covered with pictures of my family and friends)
- Being in a situation where I really can be myself
- Hearing one of my favorite songs come onto my Ipod
- A good night's sleep
- Many, many more...

What brings you joy?

1 Comments:

At February 18, 2006 9:34 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Well reading your blog and hearing from you, for one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home