.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Young Lady

Yesterday, as a visitor was leaving our office, he said to me "Have a good day, young lady."

I thought it was kind of funny. At 28 years old, I feel as if I have kind of left the world of being young (not that I am extremely happy about that). I know I look young for my age, but it was just kind of funny to realize that someone who didn't know me would take me for being a "young lady." I guess I always considered the term reserved for teenagers.

It must be my young spirit shining through!

2 Comments:

At February 07, 2006 8:02 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Whats with negativity. I never met you in person, and I can tell you are extremely youthful. And 28 is not old by any stretch of the imagination.

 
At February 08, 2006 6:39 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Semgirl -
I wasn't meaning to be negative. I just found it amusing to still be considered a "young lady." I wonder what the cross-over point is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home