.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

When the Cat's Away...

the mice will play.

My boss is out of the office for the day, and despite the fact that, for once, I actually have work to do, I am taking advantage of the fact and finally managing to catch up on the e-mails that collected while I was sick last week, and while my boss has been watching over my shoulder to make sure I am not surfing the Internet (oh, the tricks of the trade) while I am supposed to be working.

My co-workers also get much less work done when my boss is out - it's party time.

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2006 11:48 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Far be it from me to pass judgement. But isnt that Gezeila and a lack of honesty on the job. The real boss is never out of the office and is always watching..

 
At January 25, 2006 9:38 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Semgirl -
I am sure you are right, but sometimes it's nice to relax. Not saying it's the right thing to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home