.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

IM Interactions

Why is it that when I talk to my brother on the phone or when we occasionally see each other in person, it's like pulling teeth to get him to say anything, but when we are online chatting, he is talkative, cute and even really sweet to me? When I see him, I have to beg him for a hug, but in IM conversations, he gives them to me unrequested. Why is it so much easier to offer affection when you can neither see nor hear the other person?

2 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 12:19 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Why indeed . I stopped meeting ppl from online for that reason. On Yahoo Msgr they are the sweetest nicest boys, you meet and they are bigger jerks than I get set up with and thats bad..

 
At January 19, 2006 6:45 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

I guess it's easier for guys to be sweet when they don't have to worry about anyone else seeing them do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home