.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My Cat Hates Me

While I was in Baltimore this weekend, I took a trip to visit my cat, since I miss him. He hates me. I walked in the door and called his name. He came out, but when he saw me he turned in the other direction and ran away! I chased him down, picked him up and started petting him. We wiggled out of my arms and hid. For the couple hours, while I visited with my friend who takes care of him, he refused to come in the same room with me, hiding. I would stalk him, pet him, but he refused to look at me or purr. It was so sad, I obviously hurt him by giving him a new home (where he is being taken incredible care of).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home