.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Looking Back on Fond Memories

I got together with a friend last night that I haven't seen in a while. We had many good times together when we both lived in Baltimore. We often speak about the fact that we regret not living closer anymore and how much we miss each other. As we were talking and reminiscing, I was saying how much I wish we still lived close enough to hang out regularly. She said that she wished it as well, but also that she thinks that the fact that we do live so far apart now makes us appreciate even more the time that we do get to see each other, and we can look back and realize how great the time was when we had our whole group together in Baltimore. It's true. While it was happening, we were having a great time, but now that we can look back at it without having it anymore, it makes me realize even more how great it was. I hope in the future, when I am in a similar situation, I will appreciate it before it ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home