.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, January 09, 2006

On the Other Hand...

It is nice to know that my friends missed me. I received several e-mails, IMs and calls welcoming me back within hours of my arrival home. So, at least some people missed my presence.

It is good to be home, in my place with my stuff, but I have to admit that, being back here reminded me how much I dislike New York. As I stepped into Port Authority this morning and was reaquainted with the hustle and bustle of New York, I was startled by the feeling that walking around Manhattan just doesn't compare, doesn't even come close, to walking around Jerusalem.

1 Comments:

At January 09, 2006 7:26 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Well, I definitely missed you and are glad that you are back.. Looking forward to chatting with you later this week..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home