.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Everything Works Together

It's interesting how one aspect of life can affect so many others. I woke up this morning with a bit of a cold, and I find that it affects not only my physical health, but my emotional and mental health as well. I guess it really goes to show that the body is a truly symbiotic unit. I am always amazed at the miracle that our life is and the complexities of all aspects of it working together. Refuah Shleimah to me, in all areas.

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 10:58 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

People sometimes tell me that they have trouble with it - try it again and let me know if the problem continues, the dark background shouldn't be coming up in the foreground.

 
At January 18, 2006 11:50 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

K, changed the background - hopefully that will be better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home