.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Not Knowing

I think I've written about it before, but I hate suspense. I don't like it when someone hints at a surprise but won't tell me what it is. I also hate it when I know something is going on, but I am not sure what. When someone is acting weird to me, but I don't know why. I know that curiosity killed the cat, but I would rather know what's going on than possibly having my feelings spared a bit and being left in the dark. So much in life is unknown as it is - isn't it fair to not keep me in suspense?

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 12:01 PM, Blogger Diana said...

i was just trying to hide the true reason for my trip in from you - trendy, tsanua maternity clothes for me. darn the mew mew's out of the box.

 
At January 19, 2006 6:43 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

I hear NY is a great place for that. Try Brooklyn. (Hint - it's part of Long Island.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home