.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Open Other End

I am so bad at following directions. This morning, I bought some cold medicine to hopefully help me feel a bit better and get me through the day. I just decided to check to see how often I can take the medicine (because of course I didn't bother to look at the instructions before taking it the first time) and in big bold letters across the flap that was hanging open, were the words "Open Other End." So typical me, didn't even see the instructions, much less bother to follow them. To those who might point out this is similar to not painting by the numbers - I say it just gives life a little bit of spice. (Sorry if I'm not making a lot of sense today - I'm blaming it on the cold medicine.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home