.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Soundtrack

I saw billboard advertising some TV show, and the message across it was "Every life has its own soundtrack."

I can't agree more. While walking through the streets, or sitting on the bus, or driving in the car, listening to music, there are certain songs that I hear that I just wonder how on earth they managed to write a song to describe my life.

WHat songs make up the soundtrack of your life?

4 Comments:

At February 06, 2006 7:31 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Way too many! Each person has a multitude of soundtracks, don't they?

But one definitely is: "Honesty is a hard attribute to find, when we all want to seem like we've got it all figured out. Let me be the first to say that I don't have a clue; I don't have all the answers... ain't gonna pretend like I do." - Lifehouse, Sick Cycle Carousel - but I can't remember the song's name.

 
At February 07, 2006 9:58 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
I seem to find a new song every day!

 
At February 11, 2006 8:55 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Thanks - This helped me on a job interview. Everything happens for a reason...! :)

 
At February 12, 2006 11:48 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

That's great! How did it help?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home