.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow Day

It is snowing hard here - we are expecting up to 2 feet of snow! My father, who grew up in Buffalo, called to tell me I can have all the snow - they don't want it! (The snow is part of the reason my parents left Buffalo for warmer climates.)

It is pretty, I must admit, especially from inside, where it's warm. I have a whole list of snow-day activities to do while stuck inside. Of course, I haven't yet started any of them :)

For those of you also stuck in the weather - enjoy it if you can!

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2006 1:39 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Snow days allow me to catch up on blogs, I don't normally have a chance to read..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home