.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Good Health

I was talking with one of my co-workers and he mentioned that he has heart palpitations on a regular basis, has had the problem for years. I asked him how old he is, because I wasn't sure and it sounded like something that an older person would suffer from, and he responded that he is merely one year older than me! He said he consults with his cardiologist on a monthly basis. I don't even have a regular doctor, much less a cardiologist (I know, I know, I need to have a doctor). I was shocked that someone my age has to worry about such issues. I guess I need to remember to thank Hashem on a more regular basis for my excellent health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home