.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Back in NJ

I'm back in New Jersey, as of late last night. My return trip was much less eventful than my trip to Alabama. My flight even got in half an hour early! Who would have ever imagined it was possible?

It was a really nice visit, a nice break from the cold weather, an opportunity to see and spend lots of time with family and meet some new people as well. I gladly missed the snow and was quite happy to see that most of it was gone by the time I returned. (Though I did manage to slip on ice and land on my butt on the way to claiming my car.)

I'm tired, but glad to have had a nice visit - now it's back to the grind :)

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2008 1:34 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

So glad to hear your visit was nice! And so sorry about your fall :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home