.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

So Weird

As most people who read this probably know, I haven't been feeling very well the last week. So I decided to take the weekend easy, stay in, and rest up so that this upcoming week would hopefully be manageable. So, I ended up falling asleep for a nap a couple hours ago. I forced myself out of it, knowing that I am going to have trouble sleeping tonight, and because it's after 4 PM and I realized I haven't really eaten all day. So I went into the kitchen to make myself something to eat and I noticed it was getting really dark while I was doing so. A minute later, I look out and there's a blizzard going on! Crazy! Of course now, about 20 minutes later, it seems to be almost over. I feel like I'm in Detroit or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home