.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So Much Material, So Little Time

I'm back to school with a vengeance. Not only do I have classes now, I have a HUGE exam coming up next Friday that is starting to really consume my thoughts and any minute of spare time I have. This exam is basically the culmination of my entire graduate degree. Suffice it to say, I am a little stressed and starting to feel the pressure. So if it's quiet on this end of things, that's why. Maybe you will hear more after next Friday - hopefully good news :) Wish me luck and if you catch me wasting time on Facebook or other online time drainers - remind me to study!

3 Comments:

At January 23, 2008 9:50 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

good luck.

now go study!

 
At January 24, 2008 11:43 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Best of luck!

 
At January 24, 2008 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home