.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Good Customer Service

I would like to report on two instances of good customer service that have occurred recently.

1) I flew on JetBlue to go to Buffalo for my grandfather's funeral. They really do step up when it comes to comfort and treating their customers well. In addition to the leather seats, abundant legroom and personal televisions, they won my heart in an additional way. My flight into Buffalo was delayed for several hours, and I ended up arriving very late. Last week, I received an email from JetBlue, completely unsolicited, offering their apologies for my delay and giving me a $25 voucher on my next flight. I was quite surprised and pleased by this.

2) I went to the movies with a friend yesterday. My friend was running late, so I went ahead and bought her a ticket. She got to the theater while I was in the restroom and bought her own ticket, not realizing that I had already bought her one. We decided it couldn't hurt to ask at the customer service table if they could do anything about the superfluous ticket. They gave us a refund with no problem at all, in cash.

2 Comments:

At January 07, 2008 5:48 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

jetblue (or, as i've heard it referred to, jetjew) is a great airline. i preferred it to the other domestic US (and australian) airlines that i've flown.

 
At January 07, 2008 5:54 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Very excited to fly JetBlue for the first time this weekend. That is so nice that they did that for you.

Very suprised that the movie theater did that, wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home