.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday Happenings

Anyone out there speak or understand Turkish? A website written in Turkish has linked to my blog, and I'm kinda curious to know what they are saying about it...

Had a great Shabbos at sheva brachos for my friend. So happy for them, and it was nice spending time with all her family and friends.

Just had lunch with my brother, who is moving to the cold Northeast (he has no idea what he's in for). I drove him into Manhattan since he had never been in the city before. He was duly impressed by all the tall buildings. It was nice and I hope to see more of him now that he's not SO far away.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

1 Comments:

At July 08, 2007 8:59 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Always fun to show Manhattan to someone who has never been :)
Glad you enjoyed your Shabbas, see my blog for a recap of my lovely Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home