.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Bored, Bored, Bored

Some days are SOOOOOOOO slow. I'm terribly bored today. There are very few people in my office and I have very little work to do (that's a shock, I'm sure). No one seems to be blogging so there is little to read. And all I want to do is go home so I can get on the road for my destination for Shabbos.

In other news, I'm going to see my brother this weekend! And maybe more often in the future - he's moving into the cold Northeast (I warned him, but he didn't listen). So I'm looking forward to that.

Not much else going on. Maybe my rarely commenting friend will come through with some interesting articles for me (though I think he's quite busy these days).

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At July 06, 2007 12:53 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Being bored at work (especially on a Friday) is no fun. Very cool that your brother is moving closer to you. That'll be nice.
Have a wonderful Shabbas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home