.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

More Random

The greeting card section has gotten quite pathetic. The cards are just either way too mushy and cheesy or NOT funny. Luckily, I found a birthday card for my friend that is purple AND sparkly, perfect for sparkly purple Thursday!

I had to go to the bank to get more money since I still don't have a debit card. I had another check that I went ahead and cashed also. The bank teller (who I find endearing) gave me an extra six cents. Is he allowed to do that?

4 Comments:

At July 05, 2007 2:48 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

No, he isn't...

What day ISN'T "sparkly purple" in your book?!

 
At July 05, 2007 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 extra cents? You'd better march right back there and return it to them. maybe theyll give change for a dime

 
At July 05, 2007 3:13 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
Any day could possibly be sparkly and purple, but Thursdays are specifically designated as "Sparkly Purple Thursdays." Hence the appropriateness of the card.

 
At July 05, 2007 8:03 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

ezzie: thursday is ALWAYS purple and sparkly according to shoshana. it's special and should be on all the calendars....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home