.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Yuck

Ugh. Fasting does NOT agree with me. I suppose it doesn't really agree with a lot of people, but about every other fast, I get really headachey and yucky and weak and miserable. Yep. That's me today. I just took some Advil because I can't handle it, but I still have 6 hours to go and I am super-crabby and just want to lie down. Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine. (Sorry bout that.) Oh, there is one good thing to report. My co-worker who hates the smell of nail polish is out, so my nails are now a pretty purple :)

2 Comments:

At July 03, 2007 4:19 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

I'm not a big fan of fasting, either. Sometimes I do okay, but sometimes I just get really headachy and tired and now I want to go home too.

 
At July 03, 2007 6:00 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

My office closed at 1 today - I guess Erev July 4th is like an extension of the holiday ;) - so I got to go home and spend the afternoon resting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home