.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stolen

Apparently it wasn't traumatic enough for me to lose my wallet a couple weeks ago and come away unscathed. Now someone has STOLEN my wallet from my purse and has attempted to make charges at some kind of "Gentleman's Club" and several athletic stores. The lucky part is that my bank actually noticed that this was unusual for me and called me before I noticed my missing wallet. AND an incredibly nice man heard me saying on the phone that my wallet was stolen and bought me a bus ticket home. But I'm a little upset anyway.

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2007 11:05 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

:(
So sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home