.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Questions I Don't Ask

I like to think sometimes that I have matured in the questions that I no longer ask, or hold myself back from asking. Those questions that, I know, the answers will only hurt and not help anything. As much as I totally understand that curiosity killed the cat, and oh my gosh, I want to give in to my impulsive and wondering nature, I do sometimes manage to not ask those questions. I think I'm better off for it.

3 Comments:

At June 28, 2007 12:56 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

What types of questions? Do you mean personal ones, or political ones, or job-related?

 
At June 28, 2007 2:04 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

I know that feeling. I find it hard not to ask all sorts of questions. Just too curious for my own good sometimes.

 
At June 28, 2007 2:45 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Irina -
Personal questions. The ones I'm dying to know the answer to, but know that it will end in my feelings being hurt.

Jack -
Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home