.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Buffett Calls Foul

From my rarely-commenting friend, Warren Buffett (nor Jimmy Buffett, for those of us who are not economically-inclined) points out the disparity of the fact that his secretary pays a higher percentage of his income than he does. I'm a little disturbed by this also, I must admit. But, if he wants to make up for it, he is welcome to deposit the difference to my tuition fund for next year or start helping pay off my student loans. I have plenty of ways he can take care of the imbalance.

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2007 9:38 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Agreed.

FWIW, Buffett just gave some ridiculous sum ($100m? $1b?) to work with Bill Gates to solve educational problems in this country, IIRC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home