.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Recently, I asked my dad to scan and email me some old pictures of myself. He went all out and sent me a LOT of them. It was interesting to see them, because I always wonder about those things that are ingrained in us since birth vs. those things that change over the years. According to my dad, I was always stubborn and wanted my way - he sent me a picture of myself in a tutu that I loved so much I refused to let my parents take off, even when I was asleep! Some things really don't change.

But what has changed is my face. I don't recognize myself in those old pics. I try hard to see my features - my eyes, my nose, my smile. But they just don't seem to be there. Which is unlike at least two of my brothers, who have barely changed since they were born.

Anyway, just thought I would share how much I have changed over the years:





4 Comments:

At July 03, 2007 7:26 PM, Blogger ~~Silk said...

Maybe they kept trading "you" in for a better model, until they ended up with the best.

(Or gave up trying....snork!)

 
At July 03, 2007 10:51 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Cute.

 
At July 04, 2007 10:50 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

You look exactly like the first picture! Same face :) They are all so cute. Happy 4th!

 
At July 05, 2007 3:14 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Silk -
I think they had to give up at some point when I realized what was going on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home