.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, June 01, 2007

Too Tall

I saw this yesterday when my bus came out of the tunnel, but I couldn't figure out how on earth a truck ended up looking like this. Answer - he was too tall for the Lincoln Tunnel but drove all the way through anyway. Wow, I can't even imagine how he got through with the top of his truck scraping along the whole way. Next time, maybe he'll be a little more careful.

1 Comments:

At June 01, 2007 10:47 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

Good grief! That's just ridiculous. They don't just post those signs about the height for the fun of it. What was he thinking, the officers were telling him to stop just for kicks? Serves him right if he loses his job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home