.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Worth It

I've spent the better part of the last two evenings cooking. Because I'm throwing a bridal shower for a friend of mine. Yep, me. The person who hates bridal showers and attempts to go to as few of them as possible. (Just so guys understand - this is because showers are BORING. And dumb. You are lucky that guys don't throw them.) Anyway, I had really been regretting the fact that I offered to throw this one. Then I had along conversation tonight with my friend who is getting married, and I remembered why I offered to throw this shower - because she really is one of the most special people I know. And it's totally worth it. I'm really lucky to have such friends.

4 Comments:

At June 01, 2007 12:16 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Your a very special person, Shosh.. Thats why you have such special friends. Iyh, we should throw you a shower..

 
At June 01, 2007 10:35 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

You're a great friend, the party will surely be a lot of fun. Can't wait for your "non-shower" soon, G-d willing! :)

 
At June 01, 2007 4:14 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

semgirl -
Thank you.

Sara -
Can a non-shower include bungee jumping?

 
At June 03, 2007 12:45 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Sure, I'll watch :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home