.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Shavua Tov

Shabbos was really nice. SaraK was my guest. She brought me purple flowers - so apropos. (And pursuant to a special request, I also have purple fingernails at the moment.) We ate by warm families, attended the shalom zachor for Ephraim's baby brother, went to a shabbos kallah and slept and read lots. It was really nice.

I am now frantically doing homework and getting more and more tired (and tired of homework) after not saving a lot of work I had done on my Powerpoint presentation :( The last bit of Grey's Anatomy is going to be viewed shortly.

Parade tomorrow! Everyone should come - it will be great fun and reported beautiful weather (I wanna get a tan).

1 Comments:

At May 06, 2007 11:34 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

You're a great hostess...thanks again :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home