.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Blast from the Past

I just caught up with an old friend. We met when I wasn't yet old enough to vote, which for me, is a really long time of knowing someone. It was really nice to talk to him. He directed me to pictures of his wedding - he looks exactly the same as I remember him (we haven't seen each other in a number of years). I had sent him a picture a few months ago and he said I look just the same as well - he said he forgot that I'm older than I look. He also said I look a lot happier and more vibrant than he remembers me (I think he's right). It's so fun to have these peeks at the past. I might look the same as I did when I met my friend, but I certainly don't feel like the same person anymore. We've grown up (somewhat).

1 Comments:

At May 04, 2007 7:00 PM, Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Nice.
Shabbat Shalom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home