.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Crossing Paths

There's a guy I see near my office all the time. I see him at the place I go to get lunch, I see him walking the streets around my office. Today I saw him in the subway station. He obviously works near me and has the same lunch hour I have. I have no idea who he is and wonder if I will ever know. And then I wonder whether he notices me also and wonders who I am. It's so sad, I don't even know how to stalk him.

3 Comments:

At May 03, 2007 7:50 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

oooh....

 
At May 03, 2007 10:35 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

LOL See!?

Just walk over to him and ask him if he knows Serach! :P

 
At May 03, 2007 11:21 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
Great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home