.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

So Prepared

This morning, when I was rushing around frantically (because I slept through my alarm) trying to get everything together that I needed today, I threw a ton of papers in my bag so that I could start writing a paper that is due on Tuesday that I, of course, have not yet started (and no, I'm not skipping the parade or the 2 barbecues I've been invited to on Sunday). I get to school, (steal a bagel from the law school) go to computer lab, open my notebook to begin writing my paper, and...I have almost none of the information I need. I'm so organized. Right.

1 Comments:

At May 03, 2007 11:49 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Oh, I've had that happen to me last term. That was annoying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home