.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Shhh, Don't Tell

When I have school, I often buy my dinner in the law school cafeteria, because they actually offer kosher food. Tonight, because the law students are having finals, the cafeteria closed early, leaving without kosher food. However, there was a table set up in the law school cafeteria overflowing with kosher bagels, cream cheese and coffee. I feel a little bad, not actually being a law student, but I feel like they left me no choice. I took a bagel and some cream cheese. They didn't want me to starve did they? So now in addition to my stalking, I'm adding theft to my repertoire (it's good to be diversified). Or I could just figure that Irina didn't get to have her bagel, and she was letting me have her share.

(I'm starting to worry that people who read this blog and don't actually know me are going to have a slightly negative impression of me and find me extremely strange. I think I need to either compile a list of people who will vouch for me (can I count on you, Ezzie?) or stop being so open with my criminal activity.)

6 Comments:

At May 03, 2007 7:49 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

You? Criminal activity?

Hmph...I know you longer than Ezzie does. Why do you pick him to vouch for you? ;)

 
At May 03, 2007 10:35 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

LOL, SaraK, that's probably why.

Sorry, Shoshana, but we're wise to you. You're an addicted stalker, and now a thief, too. Oy vey. ;)

 
At May 03, 2007 11:19 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Dont worry, I'll vouch for you, Shoshana. Your one of the most caring ppl, I know.

 
At May 03, 2007 11:20 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

SaraK -
After Ezzie's comment, I think you're my new go-to ;) (He apparently knows too much.)

 
At May 03, 2007 11:21 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

semgirl -
Thanks, I know I can count on you :)

 
At May 03, 2007 11:50 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Don't worry, I had my own sandwich - so you definitely weren't stealing!

By the way, I didn't even know there was a bagel table. I'll have to check that out next week after my next final. Haven't had bagels with cream cheese in a while!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home