.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Good Sharing Skills

I brought an apple and yogurt for lunch today. After eating my apple and yogurt, I was still a bit hungry, so I went to the little grocery store near where I work (but not the one where the Arab cashier always hits on me and tracks my visits - I try to avoid that one) and picked up a little box of miniature cookies. While on my walk back to my office, I ran into our mailman down the street from our office. I offered him a cookie, which he accepted with a smile. I think he's going to take good care of our mail from now on.

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2007 10:04 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Cookies will always win you points :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home