.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Transgender

The cover story in Newsweek this week is an article about transgendered Americans. Which is quite timely because just yesterday I noticed a cross-dresser walking through Midtown. Seriously though, the article is interesting and reminds me of a fairly recent story of an Orthodox Jewish man from Toronto who decided to become a woman. I honestly can't imagine what these individuals go through - the confusion and difficulties must be overwhelming. The article brings up many interesting points - check it out.

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 11:50 PM, Blogger Aviva Tamar said...

For more info, click here:
http://www.jewishamericanprince-ss.blogspot.com
and shoshanacd.blogspot.com

 
At May 18, 2007 3:09 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

I will be happy to discuss it with you anytime. You seem like an openminded extremely intelligent young lady..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home