.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Shabbos

A friend asked me a few weeks ago if I would consider going to a singles shabbaton with her. I'd never been to one, so I was very brave and told her that I would. So that's what I did this past Shabbos. I met the most wonderful families who hosted us, incredibly hospitable and wonderfully friendly. However, I don't think I will be attending any more shabbatons, at least not any time in the near future.

3 Comments:

At May 13, 2007 1:12 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

you are brave. i try to avoid those type of things :P it scares me.

 
At May 13, 2007 10:55 AM, Blogger almost_frei said...

why won't you be attending any more in the future?

 
At May 13, 2007 1:16 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Oh right! I forgot that it was this week. Glad it was not a horrible experience, at least. Hope to hear more details 1 on 1.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home