.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Team Bonding

I was tipped off to the pregame party of the Mets shaving their heads by DaGirl. I think it's awesome, and while I'm not quite prepared to shave my own in solidarity (besides the fact that I don't consider myself a Mets fan, I'm much more into football than baseball), I give the team credit for coming up with such a fun team bonding activity. It reminds me of my high school class, on a trip to Washington, DC, deciding to shave a classmate's head (willingly) the last night of the trip. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to finish the job, so the next day when we were scheduled to meet our senators as representatives of our state, that particular classmate had to wear a baseball cap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home