.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Technology User Types

My rarely commenting friend sent me this article about the different levels of technology usage that is prevalent amongst Americans. I was shocked to read that 15% of Americans have no cell phone or Internet access (however, this shock is coming from someone who has no home phone, only a cell phone and had Internet access hooked up the same day I moved into my apartment). Take the quiz and find out how much you like technology (you obviously have an Internet connection at the least)- I came out as an omnivore, a person ensconced in technology through and through (though, oddly enough, I wouldn't necessarily consider myself part of that group).

3 Comments:

At May 09, 2007 4:49 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

I read that in the paper yesterday. Shocking, isn't it?

 
At May 10, 2007 8:00 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

crikey - i own too many gadgets. i don't even remember if life was simpler before them. and i'm online way too much. but we knew that.

 
At May 10, 2007 2:14 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

I'm an omnivore but I also majored in computer science, so I guess you'd call me a techie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home