.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Go Cracker Jacks!

I had the honor of naming a friend's fantasy baseball team in exchange for promising to cheer the team into victory. Our team is now in second place, so I was told that a few extra cheers are in order.

Sooooo, go team!!!



Rah, rah, rah!



Cracker Jacks
, sis boom bah!!!!!

P.S. - Since said friend made me put in links to our team's standings and stats, if you have any suggestions for the Cracker Jacks to move them into 1st place, you can address them to him.

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2007 1:42 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

That picture of the dog in the cheerleading uniform is seriously disturbing.

 
At May 10, 2007 8:05 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

I agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home