.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tarot Card Quiz

Thanks to Irina for pointing this one out. I don't really think the card I got is so in tuned with who I am, but it was fun. Try it out.


You are The Wheel of Fortune


Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success


The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

1 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 12:57 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

I got the same results. Waaaaaay off the mark for me, but it was an entertaining quiz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home