.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Quantum Weirdness

During lunch, I took the time to read the article that I mentioned earlier. I admit that my physics knowledge falls far short of what they are talking about in the article (though I still maintain that it's way cool), so I don't understand everything they are talking about. But, I came across the idea of quantum weirdness, which just sounds like something that would fascinate me. In addition, apparently one of the principles of quantum weirdness is that if something is not expressly forbidden, it will happen. Which reminds me a bit of myself. Kinda Sorta. I think I should change my focus and go into physics (ok, maybe not).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home