.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Dumb

Some people may be highly intelligent, and have very high IQs, but those very same people can be SO DUMB. And unfortunately, if they chance to come across my path, I may very well not be able to tolerate their stupidity and will have to point it out to them. Fortunately for these people, I'm a bit subtle and they probably won't even realize how dumb they are. Because of course, they are dumb.

2 Comments:

At May 18, 2007 2:46 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Hehe. I like making fun of dumb people when they're jerks. They usually laugh, not realizing that it's about them.

 
At May 21, 2007 10:19 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

Just because someone has a high IQ doesn't disqualify him or her from being incredibly dense and/or slow in the uptake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home