.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Creative Writing

Because it's not enough to JUST work full-time, and because I have the summer off from school, I was perusing Craigslist in search of part-time jobs that I can do from home. Basically, data entry or typing. What I found was several advertised positions for "phone acting," "body work," and "massage." Hmm, I wonder what they really mean...

3 Comments:

At May 17, 2007 6:37 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Craigslist? Yeah, I wonder what the euphemisms mean...

 
At May 17, 2007 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always donate some eggs.....

 
At May 17, 2007 9:59 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Anon -
Where do you think I initially got that idea?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home