.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Art of Negative Thinking

Yep, you read that right. My rarely commenting friend sent me this Slate article about the drawbacks of positive thinking. The author urges Oprah to spearhead an effort at convincing the world to give up their optimism and start planning for the worst. In doing my part to help the negative movement, I wore my "dark and brooding" eye make-up today (coined as such by a co-worker, who said it "works" for me). Go negativity!

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2010 1:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,


You've an extremely wonderful weblog. To turn out to be a productive individual the standard point is usually to have positive thinking. Enjoy Sky Rocketing Success with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Develop Positive Thinking So You may Do away with Anxiety From your Life, Increase Your Self-Confidence and Program Yourself For Lifetime Good results!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home